MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, April 30

Hot.Beautiful.Bright.Day.But.I.Hate.It.

Miri is very HOT now days. And I really couldn’t stand it esp. during lesson time or when driving to get home. Its like im in the oven and half cooked by the time lesson ended or when I reached home.

Even at night I was sweating like pig all the time and have to take quick shower before went to bed. (got air conditioner in the room, but tries not to switch on all nite to save the electricity bill)LOL so kemut!

I hate hot day, even it was a beautiful bright day indeed but it also brings out headache and my body are dehydrated. I feel thirsty all the time thus hot day makes my mood swing and I gonna be angry easily.


see, see i was dehydrated

Just hoping this aridity won’t last any longer. Our earth getting older I guess. Ohh demn!

1 comments:

Mazlanlan said...

ahahahahahaa
kesian ehy
:P

 

Template by Suck my Lolly