MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, April 20

my new cyber-shot :))

Even though im in sad mood last saturday but on sunday i managed to smile again.
(i made up with Dy.LOL)

So after we had our lunch yesterday, we went to PC fair held in Miri stadium just to look around and i’ve been planning only to buy a mouse for my laptop but ended up buying a new digi cam. hehe. i bought THIS. tadaaa..


I was hesitated at first, but when i compared with the normal price (i asked some random guy who seems to know about the price (i guess), he said it was RM1280 in retail) i can save around hundred something if i buy it over there since the discount price is RM1099, so i bought lah AND really satisfied since my old Nikon didn’t hv anti vibration (really annoyed me every time cause the picture gonna be very blurry) and also because it was in hot pink! auw so cute!

I was in between whether to but T700 or T77 at first but finally chose to buy T700 cause the screen is extra wide and it has 4GB internal memory even though i really love the ultra slim T77.

SO after this, gonna put more and more quality and meaning pictures for ur eyes guys. Cant wait!

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly