MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, April 28

"Thinking of You"


Once upon a time,
On a day that looked like any other day..

Someone ~
Like no one else came along and made life into something
That would never be the same..
That’s you.
That’s my life.
That’s why you’re someone special,
That means so much to me.

Sometimes i act so selfishly that im really ashamed of myself and i wonder how u could ever forgive me, but you always do.

Im so thankful for that. No matter how lunatic i act, you always realize that i love u :)

You are such a unique person, and im afraid i gonna lose u..
You illustrate the deepest meaning of love ~ patience, understanding and caring.
Once again, i am sorry if i upset u in any ways, and i love u very much.

2 comments:

teleng said...

tade gambar yg senonoh ckit ker sayang... hehehee

east said...

tak senonoh but i loved it!!! :))
muaahhs!

 

Template by Suck my Lolly