MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, April 13

about weekend entry

So after 3 days break, i feel great today. Thing that i need to finish are mostly done but i guess more to come as usual. My to-do list never unfilled. sighh

Nothing much on weekend, on friday we went to this small cheapo hair salon that we’ve discovered last month in town cause Yatt & Ma wanna straighten theirs hair (that salon were having a promotion) and I wanted to dye my hair & do some highlights but since not enough time, I’ve been planning to come back the next day but I cancel it for very last minute (I think that salon doesn’t use a good product, that's why they charge very cheap for straighten, and the result is not really good though looking at Yatt & Ma’s hair. So i decided not to take the possibility that will ruin my not-really-healthy-already hair hehe




So on saturday, instead of going to the salon, we went shopping at miri plaza where I managed to buy black nicole blouse, a pair of vincci alligator kind of sandal and giordano tshirt for Dy. Feeling good got to spend some money haha.

Before that, on wednesday nite, we're at Puan Awe's farewell party at Mega hotel. The food was good & we're having a good time, laughing, eating, and taking pictures mcm tak ingat dunia :)




That’s it for now. more picture to come yeh. ciao guys

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly