MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, April 3

Regular Basis

0545 : Wake up sleeping beauty!
0600 : Take bath and get myself ready.
0630 : Driving to school while drinks nutrigen for extra energy.
0645 : Clock in, check the seat-in timetable if any.
0700 : At class (5SC4) taking student’s attendant and bossy-ing student around to do the cleanliness.
0700 - 1315 : Lesson time, waking Dy up in between, surfing internet, gossip-ing time.
1400 : Went home if no meeting, no co-curriculum activities, no extra class, and no un-planning thing like going-to-the-bank, or going-to-the-boulevard just to window shopping hehe. If not I would be at home around 17-1730pm.
1800 : I cook if I feel want to. If not I just watch tv and eat tapau.
1930 : Sleepy head take a nap.
2130 : Wake up! iron garments for next day, take a very quick bath. (sejuk)
2200 : Eat if hungry, watch tv, finish pending works, type lesson plan for the next day.
0030-0100 : At bed, ready to sleep. texts or talk to Dy, read few pages of book & sleep while listening to MP3.

This is what im doing now, everyday (except 4 weekend lor). Yes, I hv no life :(

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly