MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, April 23

confirmation position interview

930am - Went to PKG - 950am - arrived, started to feel really nervous, the place already crowded with people - 1000am - Went upstair for registration (they separates divided us into 3 rooms, about 17/18 person each room and unfortunately im the last one in Q :( so i've had kept waiting & waiting like..forever until my butt got crammed hehe. While waiting i felt sick, butterflies in my stomach, felt like wanna throw up but kept reading until forgot everything :) - 0205pm - Most people are gone, and finally it was my turn..aaaa "wanna throw up again" the interviewer name is Mr. Blaawan Ngibau (with serious face) - 0227pm - End of the interview, not feeling relief since i messed up a few questions huhu. but im glad it was over. Its like one burden being lifted away from my shoulder. End.

So now, i just crossing my fingers and tawakal to Allah, hoping to pass the interview so that i can move on with my life :)

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly