MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Wednesday, April 15

Bling** for me??

I love jewelry, and I know most woman out there loves it too esp diamonds.. that’s the fact man, deal with it ok. so when i was at www.usmagazine.com this morning, (to kill time while duty at APD room with no aircond or fan cause the whole block was blackout) there is pictures of Hollywood celebrities posing with their super classy engagement ring.. owh so beautiful and I wish I’d hv one! in.my.dream.lol. there’s a few design that i love so muchhh like Kathy Mcphee, Ashley Simpson and Scarlett Johansson’s ring.
So envy lah but with their super multi-rich bf/fiancée, they deserve what they got kan.




so how about me? Act for engagement ceremony, we got the ring already similar to this one kan sayang. hehee


but last week when I was at Imperial Mall’s goldsmith, there is one design that really catches my eyes. It was in yellow gold and since I prefer white gold more so I keep thinking whether to buy it or not. ermm..

p/s : Dy doesn’t mind I choose it by myself considering that we don’t hv much time to shop for the ring together :( I already mms him the picture and of course he gonna pay for it :) but but, if I buy another ring, it gonna be 2 rings for engagement, so can meh?? hehe.. but hell yes, who cares right? I will consider it one as cincin tanda & the other one is for engagement ring.
There, i made up my mind! LOL

Cant wait to shop for it! :)

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly