MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, April 17

about me entry


I hate driving at night cause all the lights on the road will confusing me.

I never change my shampoo’s product since high school and don’t like shampoo based on fruit even though their scent are really good.

I eat chocolate before i sleep every nite. Got container of Kisses chocolates next to my bed :)p but have no worries, only a small piece each time :)

I cant sleep if i dont wash my feet, i can skip brush my teeth if feel so sleepy but must wash my feet if not i wont feel comfortable.

Love green vegetables. i can eat a lot of different types of it, klu mkn lauk simple takpe as long there is a veges.

I dont wash my hair everyday but ought to wash it every two days, if not im gonna have a headache, its like a ritual.

I just love when Dy called me “budak kecik”. I cant stop smiling and grins.


0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly