MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, February 2

Flowers ~ all the way from kk..

♥♥♥
Our sms’ed session the other day.
D : sayang buat pe tu?
B : tak buat pe tgk tv jeh. td by exercise tau turun naik tangga 10x
D : aa tade tempat lain ke?
B : hehe okay apa..
D : bahaya la sayang, jatuh kang.
B : hehe tadela..bkn lari-lari turun naik jeh smbil angkat dumbbells.
D : oo..okayla camtu.


** He such a darling & caring person when he’s not so occupied with work. LOL

Oh yea, some update for the wed preps. During our trip to kk last Nov, kak Jac my dear old friend brought us to 1Borneo (the largest shopping mall in east malaysia or in asia?) and while hunting present for her lil Amanda, my eyes caught a bouquet of beautiful artificial flowers at the store there but since we’re flying with airasia, our baggage access are limited (I don’t want to pay rm20 for every 1kg/or 1bag excess which I think airasia is being ridiculous) and that stopped us from buying more stuff so I was thinking; never mind I might get the same flower back home. So I passed.

But a few days ago, kak Jac was there once again and she texted me to know if I'm still interested with that flower and certainly enough, I do! owh so excited! I was like “okay kak, u just buy it for me and I will pay u later yeh” She’s so kind and promised me to post it out as soon as possible and I’m going to have it send to the florist to make a big arrangement as I already can envision where am going to put the flowers as a deco in my bedroom. It’s going to be english-style-white with a bit of pinkish and creamy shades room. Suddenly I realize that I must find an english style garment for the curtains too. ermm other thing to add in to-do-list. I’m also ordering these cute stuffs from Emelyns Garden as an additional for my hantaran deco. yeay sangat gembira.

still dunno what am going to do with these birdcages =)
pictures credit to emelynsgarden

Today’s weather was beautiful hot and I can’t resist myself from stop the car and snap a picture of the bright blue sky on the way back home from school.




Have u ever look up to the sky and being grateful? Yes, I did that today. Beautiful, isn't it?

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly