MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, February 4

valentine's holiday

...
So valentine’s day is just around the corner. If last year I surprised Dy with a box of cupcakes had sent to his office, this year no more surprise considering I’m going to be with him by the time :)) <-- big smiles (although we are not celebrating hehe)

So my flight this coming CNY holiday will be on 13th night and as soon as I reach kl, Dy will fetch me at the airport and we’re going to hit the road to his hometown straight away.. Even it’s going to be a short time trip but I do hope that during the time we’ll manage to meet up with the photographer to confirm the date, make a payment and etc, find a MUA for me, a vendor to deco the hantaran of his side, as for my side am going to DIY it. Also not to forget our pre wedding shoots and other stuff that yet need to be listed in my to-do list.

We also been planning a short trip to Cameron Highland during the weekend (again) to survey and find the supplier for the fresh flower. I’m considering to order with bunga segar and since they already open an outlet there I think it’s easier if we just go, choose and make a payment straight away instead of dealing it online. Plus I always love to be there and with Dy around, I cant ask for more.

I hope everything going well as planned. And seriously can’t wait for the holiday!! and am going to end this entry with a valentine wishes to all.
Valentine’s day isn’t just about hearts, cupid, red roses and little heart shaped boxes..
It's also about friendship & togetherness.
Happy Valentine’s Day (in advance) Love ya!!

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly