MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Wednesday, February 24

its our pre wed photo shoot day!

...
As promised we went to Aura Cendana for dress testing morning before left to Dungun for our pre wed photo shoot. But sebelum tu singgah pejabat agama jap sbb sayang nk ambik borang nikah hehe dia quite nervous tp tamau mengaku (tu baru ambik borang) kihkih.

To tell the truth I was not really satisfied with the dress that I chose tue :( Do u guys ever had a feeling that when u try something on u will instantly know that the dress is destined for u? Well at least I feel that way sometimes and when I tried that dress mmg rasa serba tak kena. Kak Mas was trying to comfort me by saying that the dress wasn’t fit to my figure yet. She said it’d be okay after the alteration and I was like.. f.i.n.e.. even deep down mmg rasa tak best besides tak tahu bila lagi akan pegi terengganu for 2nd fitting huhu.. and Dy pun keeps assuring me that semuanya akan ok nnt. Memang tak dinafikan dress tu sgt gorgeous but I didn’t think it’s really meant for me. Tapela doa jela on my wedding day it will look gorgeous gilerr sama mcm si pemakainya hahaa perasan. Plus deposit pun dah bayar & I also booked make up from her for Majlis Bertandang. Hopefully it turns out beautifully well.
And lupa plak nak snap picture of the dress so now I mcm ingat2 lupa how the dress looks like. LOL.

Back from there, we went home and having spaghetti that I cooked earlier hehe tunjuk rajin la kan. Then get ready to leave to Dungun cause janji ngan photographer kul 3pm at school and we started the shoot around 4pm. At first Bdkli cakap akan dtg bertiga tapi rupa2nya smpai 6 photographers yg datang. Hehe dah mcm artis kitaorg siap ngan props apa sume. So sampai mlm la kat sekolah and rupanya sangat penat yeh jadi model despite for 2 3 hours only.

So here the sneak peek :
of us back to school

shida that supposed to act as teacher for the day

dua org that i love.

Dungun town, 8.30pm : 16.02.10

Photos from official photographer (bdkli) belum dapat dapat lagi. Cant wait! :)

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly