MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Saturday, February 27

disappointed.

...
2009 STPM result was out on thursday morning and I was quite disappointed with the result because there were students that got F for my paper. duh dont get it. It's true that f6 punya syllabus is quite heavy but still its bahasa malaysia and as a malaysian citizen, they shouldn’t failed OR at least got a R (half pass) huhu I was so upset. Never mind, don’t want to think about it anymore. If not am going to believe that I wasn’t teaching them hard enough. I tried my best already and it wasn’t my fault if they didn’t pass, nevertheless I feel sorry for them.

cikgu pulak yg terlebih excited time bdk2 ambil result :)

Angel bdk cute, she got B+ for my paper. congrates dear cause dpt 4 principals
(and pandai aaron berlakon terkejut hehe)

p/s : pictures cilok from Along at muka buku.

And see the ticker above? It shows that less than 100 days left before the big day and my feeling? semua ada, nervous, happy, scare, excited all mixed up together but that’s normal la kan but so far, everything seems fine and the preps went well. Hopefully semua akan okay hinggala 5 Jun 2010.

Till then guys. Later, I will update more about my spending these past few days ;) sangat seronok.

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly