MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Saturday, February 6

sickness T_T

...
I’m not feeling well; raining nose, bleeding gum, sore throat & headache are the result of lacking goodnight sleep for these couples of day and not the pain that really bugs me the most but the part where I need to be in school earlier than usual is the hardest. I was teacher in duty (its saturday hello..) I hate to be in school so early esp on saturday morning..

Luckily not all students are required to come so I only got 2 periods to teach for the day and I’m not required to do the checking for the class’s cleanliness too so yeay (one of so many silly things to do as teacher on duty urghh)

And my student told me that there’s one garment shop in Permai Jaya did selling english country style garment. So yesh I was so excited to go survey garment for the curtains but this sickness didnt allowed me to do so. Some other time I guess and need to go meet Molly too (my dressmaker) to discuss more about the dresses. I’ve been putting off the meeting a few times already as I promised to see her two weeks ago but since every saturday are replacement school day so I was too lazy to go to her boutique. Just wanna go home immediately after school.

Now, nak rest kejap. This flu has gotten me and my sore throat is getting worst. U need more fluid isroha! and definitely HIM!!

my silly joker face fiance..

my sweet heartthrob fiance..

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly