MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Sunday, February 28

of hantaran stuff (wedding tales part 5)

...
I almost complete my hantaran stuff excluded cup cakes and chocolates. Dy’s side suppose nyer la yang prepare these 2 things but I got an odd feeling that am the one who gonna choose the cupcakes (act my friend Shidah from CupcakeDazzle already agree to prepare it both for hantaran & as a wed cake, thank u darlin) & to buy those chocolates at the airport as I constantly travel by plane. We can get a varieties of chocolate at the airport so better buy there la kan so that can pilih2 despite the price is expensive if compare to outside store or supermarket tapi sayangnya tempat diaorg tu tak banyak pilihan.

So after a KT trip, I got a few days left before went back to miri so we spent times hunting for hantaran stuff. That time I wasn’t make any consideration anymore bila jumpa yang berkenan jeh terus beli sama juga ngan barang2 sayang (act I made him to buy) sebab malas dah nak fikir lama2 psl barang2 ni but he as usual still deciding, considering and everything.

At Mid Valley I bought shoes from Vincci+ for sanding (my side) and for hantaran I got booties from Charles & Keith. Really heart it both cause they are utterly gorgeous and cannot wait to put on my lovely feet nih. yeaah bragging :) the price pun affordable. The one from Vincci+ is made from a leather so the price is more costly but when u buy during the sale, u won’t feel anything or should I say guilty? Except for totally happiness. Hey, at least that what I felt. haha

As I managed to buy almost everything of my stuff, dy still struggling hehe budak ni memang fussy when comes to shop. But during our shopping trip at Sunway Pyramid, I excellently made him to buy his wallet from Quiksilver, shirt and belt from Billabong and I got myself a range of make up from MAC and gorgeous earring from Padini Concept Store. So for now brg sayang yang belum beli is perfume, shoe and DSLR that gonna costs me the bomb! hehe


Yea memang barang2 hantaran kami tade la super branded but we love it to bit and its fit our style, knew that we can afford it (within our budget) and can be use after the wed. Contohnya klu I beli kasut from Guess (nak beli LV, Gucci mcm Ekin bini Mawi tu memang la tak mampu hehe) harganya lebih kurang sama ngan the one I got from Vincci+ tp designnyer memang buruk tak lawa, heelsnya giler tinggi sampai I tertonggeng2 confirm I cannot wear it to work. Yerla cikgu jer kan takkan nak pki kasut tinggi giler cam model and mengajar dlm kelas pakai heels tinggi giler akan mengundang sengsara. Lenguh kaki wooo.
So am fully happy with my choices so far rasanya both pairs tu heelsnya tak tinggi sangat kan yayang?hikss

Next entry will be about my hantaran handbag and shopping trip with the girls. Content, need my breakfast now and have to clean up the room. It a mess.

Have a nice day guys.

2 comments:

Wedding stuff said...

It 's so great ! I will send it to my friends. It 's will be helpful to them ! Thanks for sharing !

Discount koozies said...

Great post with so many memory !

 

Template by Suck my Lolly