MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, February 5

fresh or artificial (wedding tales part 4)

...
For hantaran deco I was thinking to use a fresh flower but some said its going to waste a penny but I don’t think so lah. From my experience DIY the hantaran for my engagement the cost is almost the same to give or not. I spent almost RM200 to buy an artificial flower and all the things needed for the deco so compare to the cost to buy fresh flower it wasn’t much different. Nevertheless using fresh flower as a deco is easier, simply gorgeous and lively the way I wanna it to be which mean no more big fancy ribbon or whatsoever is needed. Then I’m going to use a plate as a base to put the hantaran stuff so that after the wedding the plate can be use instead of using polystyrene base that typically won’t be used anymore. kan membazir tu..

I truly heart these two hantaran, simple & sweet :


p/s : sorry, pics source tak ingat dari mana ;)

I bought these craft punch & scissors today during my trip to SuperSave to DIY my thank you taq but still don’t know when am going to start with the project but first am going to hunting for the right paper soon and then will start from there lah and not to forget, the potpourri project. I’m such a procrastinate :)


And I also got a quotation from renjismempelai for this wedding gown candle and it is cheaper from the quotation that I got from other vendor as I want it for 50 pcs only. So am definitely going to order it as a favor for my girlfriends. I fell in love.

adorable kan? so how can i resist ;)

XOXO.

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly