MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Saturday, February 13

If i can. but i knew i cant.

...
I’m in a good shape today after a few days not feeling well & having an exhausted weekend and also because it is Fridayy already!!! aaa I’m so ecstatic to fly back to KL once again and my flight will be on tomorrow night. Can’t wait to meet Dy but there is a few things ought to be done first thing tomorrow morning before going back for CNY holidays.

The other day I was on phone with my former english teacher Mr. Hamdany to ask permission to do a photo shoot in school area for our pre wed picture during the holiday.
And suddenly I realise how much am missing my high school..

Yes, I never am the brightest, never am a good student, neither a favorite student/friend nor am disciplined enough during high school therefore I do have a memory that can never be replaced with anything else and simple conversation like that really brought back those sweet bitter memories.

How I wish that I can go back to high school again (tanpa sedar diri umur almost reach 30-an haha)
I miss the chaos living in the dorm esp during the weekend.
I miss the chaos in the dining hall during breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner and supper time.
I miss the chaos when we’re taking our shower at the “kolah”.
I miss the chaos when we needed to line up for school in front of dining hall.
I miss the chaos during outing time at A&W.
I miss the gossiping time during the recess at class’s corridor.
I miss the chaos in the classroom during the prep time.
I miss all the teachers teaching in classroom.
I miss to eat ‘nasi lemak ikan’ at the school canteen.

Owh I can go on like this until dawn but will stop now. SMSD, just wait for me to be there again!
♥♥♥

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly