MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Sunday, January 31

sunday blues

..
Woke up at 6.15am this morning and I was like..aaa late for school!! but then my mind clicked; no no school today. huhu nightmares. Back to sleep.

Woke up again at 8.30am, I suddenly feeling lazy when last night I was so determined to finish all my work piles today hehe.. nah forget about that. I need my breakfast first. So went downstairs, having nutrigen with sesame oat cracker and cook rice to make prawn fried rice later. Next is doing the laundry. While waiting for my laundry to finish I started with the ingredients for the fried rice. Prawn, chicken meatballs, onion, garlic, ginger, chilies and veges. Chop! Chop! Done! And I burned my left palm while making the fried eggs caused I just washed up my hand and when the water dropped into the hot oil while I crashed the egg and yes, it spatter directly to my palm. Ouch!

prawn fried rice my style




As for now I just finished up with my checklist for the wedding but it wasn’t finalized yet. Like for dais & room deco I’m still in between whether to pick MyBride or Renjis Bridal. The one from MB is quite different but the one from Renjis is gorgeous & the deco is luxurious. Still can’t make up my mind. Some other things pun still under negotiation hopefully by March im done with deciding and everything then proceed with the booking/payment.

That’s it for today ya. Need my nap now.

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly