MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, January 18

the dress (wedding tales part 2)

Yesterday I met my tailor, Molly to discuss about the wedding dress.. erm so I’ve decided to make an outfit for both solemnization & reception. yea I knew it had costs me quite a fortune (and my mum said it’s a waste) but when I went to a few bridal shops for dress testing, there’s no dress that I love or suits me really well.. Its either too big or the fabric are not really comfortable (makes me looked fat) or full with beaded which I don’t like or the design is too over the top.. so dy said why not I design my own dress which I like a lot!
So after 1hour++ of discussing, molly finally understood how I wanted my dress look alike so now I just have to pray for the dresses to come out as I wished for and I also asked her to customize my own veil cause mostly what they sells in shop are not really in my taste. I wanted a chiffon veil that looks simple & classic and what they got is not in a kind of material that I like and the beaded are not so neat consider when I have to pay in about rm150 for it. So why not la kan I design my own veil too hehe..

And today is Ma’s birthday so we went out for dinner to celebrate at Club Shell and we had so much fun taking pictures and enjoying the foods (even it’s not so scrumptious) and their staff are so nice they played the birthday song without us asking and Ma was so surprised she even asked “eh korang dh pakat ke ngan diaorang” hahaa..

Anyway happy birthday Ma, u turned 26th today and getting married in less than 2 months. Congratulations ya.. And here is when the moment captured.


the smiley birthday girl


banyak sungguh diaorg ni mkn hehe


my large garden salad


the cakes


ok, do i look slimmer in this photo? yeay

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly