MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, January 22

E MO is the right word for me.





i heart my lappy's new face :)

So yesterday I was such an emo. Actually I’m not feeling good as I woke up in the morning and during form teacher period I yelled & nagging at my students in class for not doing the cleanliness. It had been a very unproductive day for me. I’m not doing anything except for surfing (blog hopping mostly) reading online paper & having nasi lemak for breakfast (feel guilty now). Got tons of work to be done but dunno what’s got into me. Malasss.. tade mood and I only got 4 periods jeh for the day so it was very boringgg..

To make the day worst, later on I found out that the government is going to cut our COLA & house allowances to half starting March. Demn. I know it just a rumors but if it is true, I don’t think that is fair because they’re sending us here not that we asked for it. As for me, I constantly traveling home and of course I need that extra money for my flight ticket. Takkan nk balik setahun sekali jeh huhu.

Dy is so occupied with work nowadays, he abandoning me again (isit ‘abandoning’ is the right word? hehe so sorry honey.. I did understand how he's at work but I just feel that sometimes, I need him to be there when I really need him most. I hate being here like always and that really affect my feeling constantly.

But no worries, I feel so much better today :) even exhausted from being back and forth to the school, garment store, Survey & school again. And tonite, Dy is having a karaoke session with his colleagues, I do hope he's having a good time and wins something hehe. As for me, tomorrow I’ll be in school again since the school organized a cross-country for the student and I’m going to be one of the judges. So I need my sleep now. Hope tomorrow will be a better day for me.

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly