MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, January 14

Sunday missions :

Missions :
1. Buy card & birthday present for Marcus, teacher and staff
2. Book a birthday cake

I left house around 2pm and headed up to Lina's house for lunch. Thanks Kak Ja & housemates for the invitation & mouth-watering laksa penang. kenyang bangat.
After that, Yatt and I started with our hunting. First we stopped by at One Stop on our way to Parkson to get the paper bag but unfortunately nothing there that within our budget. But I’d found a few things yang sgt cute and very appropriate for my wedding favors. So I made some thinking, why not la kan I buy these cute boxes (pic below) put some chocolates and ribbon instead of buy candle (my 1st choice) that a bit pricey. Nevertheless when the guest eats all the chocolates maybe the box can be use to put a brooch, coins or anything else appropriate so no waste there.

But the store didn’t have a stock they only got it in about 40pcs but they promised to let me know if the new stock arrives. Yeay.

im going to borong all these boxes later

yg ni sgt cute utk buat potpouri

After One Stop we went to Parkson looking for Marcus’s birthday present. It wasn’t hard cause we already decided what to buy it just I couldn’t find the perfect card as Anita wished (big, exclusive, no cartoon figure and yada yada) me to buy. So we went to every shop that sells card, book stores, Memory Lane, and at Popular I bought 20pcs of small birthday card that costs rm0.60 each for teacher and staff.
Still looking for the big birthday card but still nothing.. Then we went to Super Save to buy a present for teacher & staff (because of the budget sgt ciput) the Teacher Welfare Club only can afford to buy a present from there and we also found a very nice paper bag within our budget. Super Save has so many selection of quality paper bag yg sgt colorful with designs. I think this shop is a good place to supply me the paper bag for the favors. Kalaulah diaorg ada buat customize paper bag kan lg best :)

paper bag ni sgt sesuai utk letak favors on Dy's side


Our next stop is Hot Cross Bun to reserve the cake and after that we stopped by at Belle to look for the card but because its Sunday they closed early. Ermm.. since Survey just around the corner so we tried our luck there. There’s no such luck but I did found a very cute design birthday card that also costs rm0.60 each. This is more worth it than the pcs that I bought at Popular because it’s bigger and comes with different color and design. So borong semua stock for the whole year almost 50pcs of it.
After Survey, we went to Boulevard our last chance to survey for the big card but still no luck there. Then I gave up..
Around 7.30pm, when my legs almost numb caused of driving and walking, we decided to go home. It was exhausted and tiring day but I’m contented at the same time because I was like doing something for the wedding too so it is worth it :)

5 comments:

Ida Rahayu said...

ermmmm.. those boxes are really cute... bagus gak idea ni.. sure tetamu yg dtg kenduri tak buang..

east said...

haah ida..thats the point. klu bg potpouri pun kdg2 org tak amik pot.
hehe

anyway, how r u?

teleng said...

stressssnyeeee....!!

east said...

dont be la sayangg.. u hang on there ok.
muaahh!

east said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Template by Suck my Lolly