MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Saturday, January 30

New stuff for hantaran (wedding tales part 3)

sangat suka white box dia..suits da theme

Every time I saw the ticker above ticking, I feel like to do something about the wed but I really don’t know what I shall do. I might as well start working with my check list and make it more precisely so I’d know what exactly I’d been doing. Was thinking to start with the DIY potpourri but the rare material here are more expansive and rarely to find. Maybe during the cny holiday I’ll manage to get some of the material and start with it. Hopefully.

Last night I was at Boulevard to pick up my watch for hantaran. Already booked it for almost 2 weeks and finally it’s time to hold the beauty. At first I was eyeing one particular watch from Bonia, Parkson for quite some times, just fell in love with the color which is in rose gold that soo in now but when Yatt & Ma said it looks nothing different from my old Guess, I was hesitated (and also because of the price is way way out of budget). But somehow during my window shopping with Ma at Boulevard a few days later, we’re came cross to this JUST-OPEN watch shop (Swiss Time) that makes an opening promotion with big discount. So yeshh mmg kami terus serbu and walla! I found my dream watch even its not in a rose gold color but since the price are affordable enough for the brand so okaylaa wlupun terlebih budget ckit hehe.. I’ve booked it first so that I can show the pictures to Dy for approval and ** note : no watch for him as he's dislike wearing it. Ma also bought one for her hantaran (she getting married first before me huhu). So taken as a whole, we’re satisfied for the day.

And I’m glad every time am doing (or bought) something for the wed. LOL

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly