MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, January 5

late new year wish.

It must be too late to wish happy new year la kan..

On new year eve I stayed home watching telly and waiting for the fireworks. Me & housematee watched the firework that played somewhere at boulevard from our balcony. Thought it gonna be blast like last year but they just played it for awhile. well boring, I went to bed. Got a long day the next day.

I've been lazy to write down here dont know why myb sbb tak rasa excited sgt pun for new year to arrive cause as long am here, it just the same to me... I just wish Dy is here. But 2009 kinda been good to me. It gave me a fiance definitely, a good health (only 1 day mc for the year) and never ending happiness. (even work still sucks.hehe) whatever, im grateful for everything 2009 had brought me. So 2010 pls be kind to me ya. I consider u as my big year of all.

And as for the new year resolution I don’t hv any new act. Just wanna lose some weight. Yes I say it again (so that I can look good/slimmer in my weds pic :p), I also want to save more and stop buying unnecessary thing and to not cut my messy split ends long hair. save for the wedding as my mum said. wink!
Have a good year guys. I know I would.

i miss him & that place.


4 comments:

Ayuni A. said...

hey kak is.just found your blog ;)hows prep? hope all is well! :)

east said...

hi yun, thanks for droppin by..the prep went well thanks to ur blog act it helps a lot!

tk care..

east said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
east said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Template by Suck my Lolly