MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Saturday, January 16

what am doing so far.. (wedding tales part 1)

So the emails are going in and out to the vendors & photographers. Since im managing my prep from here the easier way to keep in touch is by the internet. I already emailed the oleole manis, mybride bridal, budakli & markless photographers also bunga segar for quotation but so far everything is still under negotiation so yes nothing confirm yet.

Dy and I were planning to take our pre-wed photo during the Chinese New Year holiday but the photographer is not chosen yet (im going to figure it out later with him). So our concept would be back to school (since we’d met during high school) and to make it more real we’re going to wear the school uniform and everything suitable as a prop. Dy said he’s going to buy his outfit but I think that is going to waste the money; every penny is countable at this point so I might be just borrowing from my student :)

And I’ve been doing blog hopping for quite sometimes and mostly to the inspired wedding blogs and certainly its really make me nervous. Reading about their preps really makes it sick to my stomach. I haven’t sending my garment for the dress to the tailor yet (that’s one of the reason) hopefully gonna make it today. After this, I promise.

** I'm watching the American Idol right now.. and those people who thinks they got talent to persuade music which bydway they did not, I feel sorry for them. Honestly people, go find something else to do. Pls STOP singing on national tv.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly