MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Wednesday, January 20

his dream shoe!

The school’s orientation week for f2, f4 and f6 students has started and I really think that is such a waste of time. I don’t know (doesn’t care to know) what’s the main objective of that because the students had been doing the same thing every year. And as a form teacher I have to stay along with the students until 4.30pm every day for the whole week when most of the teachers can leave early. Ergghh I hate that thought.
As a result these couple of days I reached home feeling super tired all I want is to take a nap even I’d promised myself not to sleep in the evening. But whatever I need my rest if not I won’t manage to do anything at night.

During ym session with Dy last nite, he said that for his shoe hantaran he just want a Converse instead of Lacoste (his first choice) and I was like okayyy because it is cheaper haha Im such a cheapskate fiancee but it turned out that the one he wanted is from Converse Japan..aaa
So the price a bit different from Converse Malaysia in about ¥5,900 so u guys kira sendirila berapa after di convert to RM.. hehe (but don’t worry honey, anything u want as long u likes it!) We do have an old friend, Azam that resides in Japan so we may figure it out with him. Hope he won’t mind to do us the favor.
He wanted this one (if anyone has seen this in store, let us know yeh)
Active II Ox
and I’m not blaming him cause I have fallen in love too and sooo.. want these two pairs!
Luster-Dot Ox
Nordic-Sweater Ox


And it’s been a few day that am wearing a socks to bed and if not I won’t able to sleep well because of the cold..odd!

2 comments:

teleng said...

tiruuuuuuuuu...!!! hehehe..

cold? siannyee.. i wish i'm there...

east said...

hehe mana de tiru sayang..tertiru yerlaa..

i wish u'r here too :(

 

Template by Suck my Lolly