MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, January 15

15.01.05 -- 15.01.10

It had been 5 years today and how time really flies.. It felt like yesterday since the day I laid my eyes on him once again after we finished high school. When most of the men out there surprised their girls with flower or expansive gift and even a romantic dinner, mine swept me away by words “I love u too dear..always love u” and that’s enough to bring out my tears down my cheek. I want nothing else other than his promise & assurance.

our very first official pic as a couple in 2005

Sayang,
As I said last night, despite everything I’ve done that hurts you.. my love, my feeling towards u never failed. It’s getting stronger every day, every time im thinking about u, every time I see your face (or picture), every time u holds my hand. It’s terrifying to imagine how much I love u & life without u.
Yea there is ups & downs.. there is times when we fought, there is times when I yelled, I sulked over silly, petty things. But I truly hope that u did understand (like u always do) and will always accept me for who I am.. ur psycho fiancee :)

Sweetheart,
Happy 5th Anniversary.
Can’t wait to start a new life with u.

I love u..always love u.


XOXO

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly