MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Wednesday, October 8

online shopping anyone??

Lately, i been trying to do some online shopping..ya its new for me though its not really a new thing in shopping world hehe and i find out it quite interesting & fun too.. Despite its not really same with the real shopping which we can try stuff before we buy it but its work for me who sometimes too lazy to go to da mall if not with Dy around (ada makna tu hehe)

So before raya I tried and bought this stripy cardigan from //lovelylolitas.com which arrived a day before raya. The price is reasonable; material is quite good and most of all it comes in a good condition. Only it doesn’t fit me properly because it was in free size, other than that it was ok.





I think I kinda like this type of shopping and I think u guys should try it too..its easier and can save lot of ur time & energy (don’t hv to walk from shop to shop la) and u can make a quick decision (no need to pening2 kepala sebab tak boleh nk pilih) whether to buy or not because its always limited n u hv to make it quick before somebody else reserved it.
And now im going to buy this Floral Summer dress in blue. already reserved it :) cute right? so people, what u waiting for? Lets shop!!!




xoxo mafis

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi east.wah, sekarang ni semua org dah ada blog ye. aku je yg malas nak berblog2, no time la!
anyway, i do agree with u that online shopping is much easier, less time consuming and less tiring. aku beli buku n kasut online skang, hehe.baju belum try lagi :P

 

Template by Suck my Lolly