MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, October 7

My N e w gadget :)

On 1st day hari raya, Dy's phone fallen down into da toilet bowl oww euww..thats the reason i get a new handphone hehee..i made a suggestion to Dy to buy my old Sony Ericsson M580i (5 months old ok..) n i will get a new one yahuu
org punya phone rosak, dia dpt phone baru --> Dy said.. kihkihh
And after a nite searching on net about latest phone in town so i decided to get dis little one..


its E71 from Nokia guys..
I read a review about this phone and they said its one of da hottest phone for 2008 and after hv been using it for a few days, im glad I chose to buy this lil one yeyy..LOVED IT!! I can email and online everywhere I go as long as there is WLAN connection..and thank god Miri is the place that hv it!

Here some of the reviews :
"..have been using the E71 for a week and I can confidently say that it is perhaps the best mobile in the market today. It has got almost every feature anyone would want packed into a slim and very elegant design..Slightly on the heavier side(125gm)but considering its made of solid steel, it can excused.

I have had no problems with any of its functions. The keyboard is pleasant to use. The display is brilliant especially in sunlight. Music quality is very good if you use a good headphone with an adapter(AD-50)(the provided headset is just average).

I find the camera quite good in good light conditions(night shots not satisfactory). Video is also good for a business phone.
The phone feels real solid in your hand and very ergonomically designed.
Internet browsing is excellent.."


"UK Mobile Choice Consumer Awards 2008 :

- Phone of the year : Nokia E71
- Best Camera Phone : Samsung i8510 INNOV8
- Best Smartphone : Nokia E71
- Best Music Phone : Samsung SGH-F400
- Best Stylist Phone : LG KF750 Secret
- Manufacture of the Year : Samsung Mobile

(held at London's Old Billingsgate Market)"


love, m a f i s

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly