MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, October 30

"im stucked in here"

Only one week left before end of this year school term and I cannot wait!! Not that i can go back early (wish I can do that) but to think that i don’t hv to b in smk lutong everyday really delighted me..not because of hated ya guys, but that place really2 memboringkan.its true..

yelah with da condition in staff room yang mmg crowded really drives me crazy. I try my best to make sure that my desk always tidy as possible everyday, so that tadela serabut sangat kan (that doesn’t make me da tidiest person in this world) but whatever u do, if people around u seems not really care how their table looks like, then nothing much u can do la kan..?

“mmg bersepah dgn barang2, buku2 yang aku sendiri tak tahu sejak bila ada kat situ..”
only that i can said.
im sure all of us used to b in “bilik guru” back time kan? so da rest, u guys imagine la sendiri..poor me kan? huhh!

MAFIS -

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly