MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Saturday, October 18

I Need A Break.

After almost 1 year struggled, teaching and everything, I think I really really need and deserve a break..
im considering to go somewhere dis year end school break, but don’t thinks its going to happen cause, I hv to stay here until end of nov to supervise students 4 spm & after that, my brother will get married, & soon after that we gonna celebrate aidiladha, huh so how & when im going off for holiday?? Guys help me out plss.. plus we also planning to get engaged in dec but dunno isit going to happen or not. .sighh (dy, pls do sort this thing out ya, plss dear..)==> am I that desperate?? huhu

our last trip ~ penang



must buy food when visit penang
penang hill

kat atas feri


So I decided to wait until next year school break (in mac) to go for it as a treat for myself considering its my month of birthday :) so now I keep searching for places that I might go, isit Bali, Bandung, KK, Labuan, Langkawi (been there once) or mayb Singapore? But still cannot decide cause didn’t get any respond from Dy whenever I asked him about place we should go.
so how? should I go alone? huhu




m a f i s need holiday :(

1 comments:

Ehsan Zakaria said...

NAK IKUT!! NAK IKUT!! PI PULAU SENTOSA, NAK?

haha....

ye kau memang desperate sbnrnya...even desperate housewives pun dah masuk season 5 dah, where susan mayer dah bercerai dgn mike & gaby jatuh miskin dpt anak debab... kau ni tak tau la season brp dah ek...hehehe...

btw...we'll support u guys in any way we could...

aku baru nak tukar keje, maybe jarang turun KL dah kot...

cheers...

 

Template by Suck my Lolly