MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, October 6

A i d i l F i t r i 2008

Raya this year is so short for me, on 3rd day raya im flied back to kl huhuu so boring because my flight to Miri is on sunday morning..though its a short period but raya this year are filled with joy & happiness..all my siblings r coming home except my brother in johor & my youngest sister who works in kl.
So its about 26 of us includ nieces, nephews, brother & sisters-in-law..ya memang sungguh ramai sampai me, myself kena tido depan tv hehee with anak-anak sedara sume but it really doesn't matter sbb setahun sekali jeh kan..

On pg raya, i wake up around 7am to iron my baju raya but since i had niece (17 years old who ironing everybody’s clothes so i let her do mine too..thanks Hana)
After do some cleaning & serving food, i take bath & waited for the chaps to come home after sembahyang raya.

Our juadah for pagi raya this year are sate, rendang & nasi himpit, kek lapis from Sarawak and variety of biskut raya. After eating, its time for bersalaman & bermaafan with our parent & siblings..its really touched my heart to see my parent faces filled with sadness but happiness at da same times to see all of us get together.

I just stayed home until 12pm, waiting for people to visit, before went to our grandparents house to visit and having lunch. This year my aunt cooked deliciously Laksa with two different kind of kuah iaitu kuah penang & kuah lemak (which is really famous in Kelantan la & my favourite too).

Coming back from there, I take a nap for a while (sempat lagi tu) and after that went to my uncle house to beraya again.Though my raya without Dy by myside, but still it filled with joy & happiness. I took the opportunity to give duit raya to children and get to see their faces every time they get duit raya really pleased me (walaupun diri sendiri tak dapat duit raya dah huhuu) It bring back those memories when I was a little girl :)

sms'ed from Dy on pagi raya :

"..beraya puas2 yer tahun tahun ni, tahun depan tak tahu lagi beraya kat mana.."

oppss..whats that supposed to mean??hehe

**will upload some pictures later ya! need to go.

XOXO..M a f i s

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly