MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, October 23

Do i love my LIFE. MAYBE

Dont know why but lately me, being so disturbing, upset & everything yg tak sepatutnya (myb sebab dh nk period huhu) but so many things going around in my mind and I really hate when I cant make a decision even small one cause any decision that I gonna make will effect somebody else too, or myb I can just do whatever I want w/out thinking much about anything else. (actually its not a big deal but if I don’t make a decision, then who will?? right..)

And me been busy for a few days now. Already finished marking STPM trial paper, its such a relief but now need to continue with marking form4 and lower 6 final year exam paper plak erghh..benci sungguh!!
STPM is just around da corner and im quite nervous too(cikgu lg nervous dr student kot hehe) since im da only who teaches Bahasa Melayu for f6 so da burden is all on my shoulder..risau jugak klu diaorg tak score dan tak achieve target(all of them must score at least C ) otherwise, it will effect my capability in teaching f6 students la.

pathetic teacher in meeting


Some asked,isit difficult to b a teacher? yes, it is difficult. sometimes my students can really makes my day but sometimes they can b really annoying too. myb Im not trying enough or myb I just think too much.. not that im not being grateful with my life now but sometimes I wish I can walk away. teaching is not my excitement and the reason im doing this is because of da financial secure in order to survive. sounds pathetic but yes, its true I guess(and also because my mum asked me too lor hehe)

Do MAFIS love her life? yeah myb. or myb not? huhu

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly