MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, October 14

DY been BUSY

Dy been busy 4 a week & me, being ignored huhu (im trying to get used to it) he had to work on weekend too. Im worried about him actually cause he works too hard. he’s going to d office around 9.30, 10am every morning and only reached home not until midnite and this happened almost everyday sighh.. don’t know what to do actually..sighhh again. wish I was there to give him support & comfort that he might need but a da same time I quite upset myself..
Hope he can get through this. I kno its been a difficult week for him too..
To sayang, just hang on there ya. just to let u kno that I always get ur back. whatever it is, I always L o v e U..

i dedicated this for u :
"atas nama cinta hati ini tak mungkin terbagi
sampai nanti hingga aku mati
cinta ini hanya untuk engkau..

atas nama cinta kurelakan jalanku merana
asal engkau akhirnya denganku
ku bersumpah atas nama cinta.."

By & Dy in Love :)



M A F I S

1 comments:

Ehsan Zakaria said...

NAK IKUT!! NAK IKUT!! PI PULAU SENTOSA, NAK?

haha....

ye kau memang desperate sbnrnya...even desperate housewives pun dah masuk season 5 dah, where susan mayer dah bercerai dgn mike & gaby jatuh miskin dpt anak debab... kau ni tak tau la season brp dah ek...hehehe...

btw...we'll support u guys in any way we could...

aku baru nak tukar keje, maybe jarang turun KL dah kot...

cheers...

 

Template by Suck my Lolly