MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, October 30

Next please.

I managed to finish reading New Moon in one day and half of 563 pages and yesss.. I was contented & satisfied! Next is Eclipse and im going to get it tomorrow soon I hope. Wasnt thought that I’d feel so attached with Bella & Edward plus Jake characters.
Ermm sounds silly but yes I have to admit, I wish I can have same adventure like Bella did in her life and yes, dating vampire & befriend with werewolf sounds fun enough but only if they are as sweet as Edward & Jake did. hahaa
Really, Bella willing to do anything that put her in danger just to hear Edward's voice whispering to her, if that wasn’t sweet enough, I think im going to die.. That’s eternal love baby!


21 days to new moon the movie. yes ♥♥

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly