MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Wednesday, October 21

Awkward.

I had received a phone call the other day from my high school classmate while am doing my f6 back then but I didnt favor the conversation though..
It is because he said something that quite offended me. Wish I didnt pick up at the first place only because his number is anonymous.
I just dislike people who judging me on how am living my life.
I never got it. Did I bother his life or what? Just live yourself la & pls dont criticize people life easily when u doesnt know anything about it. And we not even a friend for almost 8, 9 years la and frankly I am not even recall how ur face looks like.
So next time I wont take ur call anymore since I already knew the number and u in the other hand dont bother to call yeh. Thank u very much.

p/s : one of the reasons I rarely pick up a call from some of my old friends.
Bad ahh??

1 comments:

teleng said...

what did he say?

 

Template by Suck my Lolly