MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, October 20

when i got addicted to book

Okay.. So I have decided to own all these 4 books very very soon, I dont care even am so broke, I am still going to get it! It’s the series of The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. I actually just had finished reading the first book (that borrowed from Cassandra, thank u so much dear) and truly addicted to it and I incredibly finished it within a day. Despite I watched the movie for so many times still I cant get enough of it! Its really glued me to the end, made me went to sleep at 2.00am last night :)

The book & the movie weren’t different much but I it both and not to forget Bella & Edward! I fell in love with both sweethearts and seriously cannot wait for the new moon!!









** yea, i just cant wait! and no sayang, no pic of u in this entry, im sorry.. next time k :) muaacchss

2 comments:

teleng said...

Wowww!!! I'm soo impressed!! I opened this site expecting something good but this is is really really much better!! Can already feel the energy thru the writing..

east said...

hahaha..thats my point sayang. so next time do not hesistate to drop by yeh
:)

 

Template by Suck my Lolly