MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, October 9

Cerita di pagi hari

Picture above :
Typical day to work except it was on Saturday morning (6.45am and its already bright & sunny) which I really hate. yawnn!

And watched the latest Twilight Saga: New Moon gazette on E! last night and just cannot wait for it to make to the screen this coming November, err from what I heard. So addicted with Twilight I watched it a few times already. I think the story is beautifully sweet and hoping that New Moon is much better so it is worth of this waiting.
Yea I love Nov, its time for get away, shopping spree & lotsssa of movies session. hurayyyy (dancing my ass)

and currently listening to Butterfly by Jason Mraz.

Happiness!! ♥♥

Picture bottom :
and love this kid so so much wish I can have her (in my dreams :p) but what is with the heels?? parents gone mad i guess! even its 1/2" but still, she's only 3-year-old fergodsake!

she's adorable ngee

**tq ruran 4 helps me out. see see i use the heart shape already. LOL.

1 comments:

ruranbuyai® said...

WELCOME! hahah
lets do some copying and pasting.
yeah. hahaha
comel anak org puteh ituuuu.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly