MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, October 8

Cerita Hari Raya

As I mention before me & family celebrate raya this year ala kadar jeh cause our house is still under renovation and despite not all of my siblings gathered on 1st day raya but still, our house packed with relatives, friends & neighbours. Sampai tak terlayan orang datang beraya.
Unfortunately not so many pictures were taken by my Sony cybershot included pic of me. duhh too bad.

On 5th day raya, Dy came for beraya and I (or more to my mum) prepared laksa with kuah lemak (my favorite :p) and ketupat sotong which is his favorite for lunch and then he cilok me to his open house and again, no picture from us during the day too :( so once again no raya picture of us this year.

Antara juadah yg dihidangkan kepada tetamu di hari raya:

satay yg hanya ditempah


home cooked nasi himpit & kuah kacang


variety of kek lapis originally from sarawak


home cooked spaghetti specially prepared by me :)

** yum yum skrg dh menyesal tak mkn banyak2 time raya aritu huhu

and I already upload some pictures taken at our high school (Science Dungun Secondary School aka SMSD) on our way back to KL after sent in Yaya to the school. yea, Dy’s sister went to same school as us :)

Its really got me back to my past where I spent my precious 5years as a teenage girl there. I learned how to b independent and to merge with others, to struggle & survive, to love and in loved, to judge & in judged.. Been there once in a while really brought back all those bitter & sweets memories.

happiness & tears all mixed up together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

takpelah is, spageti ko dah cukup sedap utk kitorg lantak makan after redah masuk kapong & sawah bendang cari rmh mu (for 3rd time still lost!)...hahaha...

east said...

yelahh..nnt time kenduri aku tak layan dah..sesat2 kena cari jalan sendiri la hehe

cescacaz said...

kek x dbuat ny kedirik.ahha

teleng said...

spageti? aku makan laksa jer.. sib baik sedapp, nak bawak balik trg tp segan..

 

Template by Suck my Lolly