MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, October 26

thought-less

Dont know exactly what to write today, its typical monday & dreary as usual; I feel sleepy cause stuffed with lots of food. There’s colleagues kind enough brought a delicious macaroni cheese (thanks kak bibi sgt yummy I like) & laksa penang (thanks kak siti hot) it is very hot & scrumptious! am full.

Students were hysterical as always dunno what’s got into them made my heart & head aching but weekend kinda fun.


I spent times doing gossip girls marathon & sorting stuff and so on then on Sunday, having girls-day-out with housemates and we’re having lunch at Singapore Chicken Rice at Mega Hotel. After that we headed up to Parkson for only window shopping but I ended up buying a ring and bohemian style necklace (picture below) New found love :)

We also did some make up test at Stila booth. It was fun and so sorry Lyn I messed up ur face hihi..


That’s it for today. Wanna go home now. yawn!!

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly