MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, November 2

Breath-less

I woke up this morning feeling slight headache. It might because of lackness of sleep that I only managed to get 3 hours of it last nite. Went to bed around 2.00am two days in row already, not very healthy for me I guess.. erm then what am doing?? I cant resisted myself to stop reading Eclipse which I’d call it as “Twilight Attack” hehe.. I already reach up half of it and cant wait for Breaking Dawn next.. Edward & Bella getting married soon!! duh super jealous to Bella :)

Pictures (below) was taken on MPP pra-u 2009 Nite at Mega hotel :




two gorgeous teacher :)

the only food I managed to snap

Yatt, By, Lina & Kak Ja

with lovely Zet & her bf, Andrian

Vanessa, By, Tina & Yatt

XOXO

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly