MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, November 10

Sad it is.

It is sadden when good thing comes to end. I read all of The Twilight Saga book already and I’d to say that am feeling sad a bit when it ends. Not because of the ending really; Bella & Edward live happily forever with their adorable-half immortal daughter, Nessie and everything but I just want more, seriously! I am so impressed with Stephenie Meyer to come with such a brilliant ideas that not many of us can. Its classic & entertaining too! I hope she will consider to continue writing this saga, perhaps about Nessie & Jacob relationship plak :) and wish I can write something brilliant like she did but that something hard to achieve I guess huhu..

So now I just have to wait unwearyingly for the movies. They now doing Eclipse and there’s a rumor that Edward appearance only a lil in New Moon, that’s really disappointing me though and since im obsessed with everything about Twilight, Rob Pattinson is non-exception (he’s a heartthrob really but he isn’t sure he likes it, ermm) im definitely going to buy this December issue of Vanity Fair. Dy said it is a waste but I don’t think so honey hahaha


♥♥

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly