MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Wednesday, November 4

Do you know how important are you to me?

My dear,
I know you probably wonder sometimes what you mean to me.
(If u do i hope :D)
So I would like to share this thought with you, to tell you that you mean the world to me.

Do you know how important you are to me?
Think of something you couldn’t live without.. and multiply it by a hundred.

Think of what happiness means to you.. and add it to the feeling you get on the best days you’ve ever had.

Add up all your best feelings and take away all the rest.. and what you’re left with is exactly how I feel about you.

You matter more to me than you can imagine and much more than I’ll ever be able to explain.

p/s : sorry for this mellow post.. reading Eclipse, to know how Bella & Edward easily connected to each other unconditionally & irrevocably in love, how their love is powerful enough nothing can comes between them made me miss u even more. Pls November, go away hurry. I want to be with him..

XO

2 comments:

teleng said...

that is so sweet dear.. can't wait to meet u either.. go away november!!

east said...

hehe i miss u so much darl!!

 

Template by Suck my Lolly