MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, August 3

time is precious!

Time is really against me now! Lot of things to get done, yet so lil time.. Im seriously not so good with time management, so every time same thing happened :) now still struggling to finish marking 1st trial exam paper. Marks to be given to form teacher is next Monday so practically, I got 8 days left starting from today! chaiyok is!!

and also, here is what im going try to do starting today :)

- to loose some weight before raya (4kg perhaps)
- to cut afternoon nap, they said it makes me looked rounder, but I still need it though, at very least 1 hour
- to eat more healthy, cut some sugar, drinks lot of water
- to not buy thing that doesn’t necessary
- to not eat nasi lemak kak kasma every day, very tempting owh
- to do some work out, 15 minutes every day, im going to try okayyy
- to finish my work on time, no procrastinating
- to save more $$$ & spend less, always failed to do this :)
- to call home/kg more often

2 comments:

teleng said...

yes sayang.. u can do thiss!!! dy support daripada belakang...

east said...

hehe thanks honey!! i will try my best yeh :p

 

Template by Suck my Lolly