MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, August 10

fever attack ~ poor honey

Dy sepatutnya off to kota kinabalu on Friday morning for FFM22 together with afdlin shauki’s team, but he cant take a leave so he decided not to go & lucky he didnt cause he’s having fever since saturday. Already went to the doctor but still not getting better. Grateful doc says it wasnt H1N1. I am so sick worried about him because we hardly talk, he’s so weak even to talk i guess, poor him. I really wish I was there :(
Honey, I am so sorry I wasnt there to take care of u. Please get better yeh. I missed u, alot!

Me also no good. Having my period last night, hardly sleep because of the pain and now not feeling really well. Doing nothing on weekend except for marking paper (almost vomit) & watched Keeping up with the Kardashians marathon on E!

TOODLESS!!

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly