MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, August 11

hazy day

I feel so relief! I managed to get things that supposed to be done on time! (not everything la, still got few things to do) but still I feel great! Those 2 weeks of tortures that almost killing me finally ended.

and gosh! weather conditions in miri are getting worst. Skies today were badly hazy! I wonder isit possible to inhale fresh air anymore. My students said there was a big open burning around somewhere in Tudan yesterday. No wonderla today it getting awful!! STUPID actions la people.STOP IT!!



I realise I was too lazy to snap picture lately. No mood loh, i rarely go out these day but will come with more meaningful pictures soon, I promise esp when im going back to kl next week.yey!!

xoxo

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly