MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, August 17

black & white

By in : navy blue top from nicole with flowery clincher, levi's skinny fit, heels from vincci & Carlo Rino handbag

During weekend im sorting out my stuff in closet and realized that mostly of my clothes either in black or white, got la in blue, green to name a few but mostly what I got is in darker color. I didn’t notice when I started to wear dark color but it really does makes me feel confident with my body. Some of my friends said that my figure is okay enough just I need to flatten my tummy alil more huhu..that’s the most unflattering thing I most concern about my body now, it just that I don’t have enough enthusiasm to do something about it. I used to have a skinny figure with a very flat tummy as Dy always teased me, but what to do years goes by and my body figure really changed. sighh!


I was hoping to do some shopping but didn’t buy anything, tried a couple of dresses but cant really decide which one to get (after almost 45mins in fitting room.LOL) so im gonna save it for shopping spree in kl soon. just got this gorgeous clincher (will upload pic wearing it later)




yea im going back in less than 5 days. so excited!

1 comments:

ruranbuyai® said...

the whte one suits u better:))
hehe. blit kl iboh lupa ole2 utk ruran ank murid u yg tsyg okehh
hahaha

 

Template by Suck my Lolly