MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, August 14

content it is

CONTENT!! thats the right word to describe myself today. Friday always is my favorite day of the week.
Why??
because, I can leave school early, schooling end at 12noon.
because of the haze, all the cocurriculum activities have been cancelled this week so I get all afternoon for myself.
because, no more marking paper or analysis/paperwork to prepare during weekend that can bring out headache & vomit.
because, there's no activity in school this weekend, so am free like a bird! yey
because, planning to go movie with Yatt for The Proposal.
because, Dy is getting better with his fever.
because, going to do some shopping. still dunno what to get but will window shop first loh. myb a new dress for me? :)

cant wait!

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly