MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, August 6

lazyness on me

Not a very productive day for me today. I woke up early this morning but feel so disappointed plus a lil anger because of someone ate my fried rice that I already prepared last nite for sahur. Wasn’t entirely her fault though because she thought that was a leftover, but still..if she'd bother to asked first. so I just have a few scoop of corn soup & drinks warm water, then go back to sleep.

During assembly for f5 students this morning, that guy talks a lot of everything.
Boring gilerr despite it was a good speech to motivate students looking at their attitudes & result that getting worst these day. Still not marking anything because of a mood swing & lazyness. Hopefully tonight after I break fast, I am going to gain more strength to finish marking.
amin.

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly