MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Wednesday, August 19

chocolate vs handbag

The other day I was talking to Yatt at E-mart’s choc section during our outing to run some errands.

me : eh yatt, should we buy all this chocolates to bring home next week? very tempting la
**e-mart did a cadbury promotion for the day.
yatt : should we? cam dah banyak dah chocolate kat umah tu tp tapela beli jelah dh murah ni (smiling)
me : why la our bf rarely buy us chocolate, its better than anythingkan? If teleng buy me once in a while, it will sweep me off my feet, sweet owh
yatt : but better than new handbag ke?
me : owh no la (without hesitation) handbag is something else (grinsss)

** silly me but seriously, who wants to trade a brand new handbag with chocolate? Not me definitely :)

xoxo

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly