MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, May 28

quick post

Been busy this week, don’t hv time to post anything on blog.. but today I managed to stole some time. Lot of thing happened.
1. Last sunday went to salon and perm my hair after waited for so long finally I made up my mind and of course after getting Dy’s approval ;)

nama salon itu ialah The Salon hehe

ingat nk buat camni - berangan nk jadi cam meg ryan

tp jadi camni hehe..okayla sebab Dy kata okay, cun

2. Monday was hectic, seems 24hours doesn’t enough for me. I was struggled to finish marking paper because has to submit the mark to form teacher. Got meeting in afternoon until 5pm. went sleep at 230am that night.

3. Tuesday also hectic. Got to settle merit/demerit file, filled in student’s record book, in afternoon got ceramah teknik menjawab spm bm for spm students. after that went to tailor to pick up the dress, bought some stuff to bring home, went to boulevard to pick up Yatt’s thing. arrived home at 6pm. went to sleep at 2.00am again. my eye bag getting worst.huhu

4. On Wednesday, we got teacher’s day celebration all day, together with curriculum meeting. went home for 2 hours and prepared to attend dinner at Dynasty. arrived home around 11pm, went to sleep straight away.

card from my class - 5sc4, thanks guys!

5. Thursday, been busy all day in school, need to finish everything before off for holiday. got meeting again in the afternoon until 5pm. rush home to packing. im going back! yahuuu

and now in kl, catching up with old friends, spending times with dy and gonna do some spree ;) weee...hee

till then.. p/s gonna upload some pics later, need to rush. muaahss!

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly