MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, May 15

a lil girl’s dream

thank u MAXIS!!

When I was little girl, my dream is to b a lawyer. yeh typical I know that but it was true.
I was inspired by one of my teacher when i am in primary school. I really cant remember her name, erm wish i could. She was my substitute teacher and just graduated as a lawyer, but things that i still remember about her is, she’s so beautiful, very kind, softly spoken and i really wish to b like her when I grow up. I remembered she said that be a lawyer is what she always wanted to be but teaching also give her so much calm that a women really needs.

But when im in secondary school, I didn’t want to b a lawyer anymore. When i was in form 4 i decided to become an engineer and chose an engineering class. I was in 4 Al-Ahzan back times together along with Dy :) (but we hardly speak huhu) and that doesn’t working neither since my SPM result are not good enough to qualified me to further my studies in engineering field.

So when I was in form 6, I struggle to achieve my goal which is to be accepted to any university and finally god answers my prayers and my life became better and easier since then. I met Dy again, for good and the rest is history :)

Even though I never achieve my dream to become a lawyer or an engineer, but to be who I am now, to teach people in achieving everything they wants in their life; i am more than grateful.

p/s : I know, I know sometimes i complained a lot about my job, but who doesn’t kan? hehe

So, H E P I T E A C H E R’ S D A Y to me & my former teachers!
T H A N K Y O U!

3 comments:

Nadia Nasir said...

Miss chantekk!!
Happy Teachers Day!
hee..
:)

cescacaz said...

mama rock ..ehhe..
happy teachers day..sorry 4 the delaying wishes..eheh..

ps:ada ka ayat delaying??haha

anyway u r the bestest teacher in the world!!=]

east said...

Thank u guys. Love ya :) xoxo

 

Template by Suck my Lolly